Professional Master of Science (M.S.)
M.S. students must complete 36 semester hours. Requirements include a statistics core (15 semester hours) of which 3 hours are a consulting-teaching practicum and elective courses (21 semester hours). For the professional track, students must complete a capstone project. The Professional Masters may also be completed as part of a 4+1 undergraduate-graduate program with either the B.S. in Statistics from Baylor or a B.A. or B.S. in Mathematics or Applied Mathematics from Baylor.
Curriculum - Statistics Core (15 hours)
- STA 5300 Statistical Methods
- STA 5301 Introduction to Experimental Design
- STA 5303 Applied Regression Analysis
- STA 5384 Multivariate Statistical Methods
- STA 5V85 Practice in Statistics
Elective Courses (21 hours)
The elective courses are selected from any approved STA course or from approved courses in MTH, CSI, ECO, QBA, MIS, BIO, or PSY.